Five Rosary High School athletes in the Class of 2023 have committed to continue their sport at the college level, signing National Letters of Intent at an April ceremony in the auditorium.
• Meghan Eng, daughter of Drs. Thomas and Eveline Eng of Batavia, will swim for St. Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri.
• Grace Loy, daughter of Craig and Nadine Loy of Montgomery, will participate in Track & Field for North Central College in Naperville.
• Libby Saloga, daughter of Ed and Sue Saloga of Sugar Grove, will participate in Track & Field at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana.
• Sarah Schmidt, daughter of Jennifer Koncel of Lisle, will play Volleyball for the University of St. Francis in Joliet.
• Abigail Woodcock, daughter of Tim and Lori Woodcock of St. Charles, will play Golf for Loras College in Dubuque, Iowa.
Rosary offers 12 competitive sports: Basketball, Bowling, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming & Diving, Tennis, Track & Field and Volleyball.
Seventy-four percent of Rosary students participate in athletics; 202 students compete in one sport, 54 students compete in two sports, and 31 students compete in three sports (2021-22). In addition, 81 percent of Rosary’s athletes are Scholar Athletes with an average GPA of 3.41.Photo Caption
From left: (f) Meghan Eng and Abby Woodcock (b) Grace Loy, Sarah Schmidt, and Libby SalogaSpring Signing Links
See all of the photos from the event on our SmugMug Photo gallery at: https://rosaryhs.smugmug.com/2022-23-Events/NCAA-Signings-2023
Facebook Album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=RosaryHighSchoolAuroraIL&set=a.681452847324296